I am currently intrigued by these ideas for research and practice:
- Integrating various commercial products for an improved instructional experience
- Engaging non-traditional student populations (those studying abroad, metro and night classes, distance students)
- Training the non-techs for increased efficiency and interdepartmental empathy
- FMLA and leave issues related to intermittent leave and parental care, especially in tenure situations
And, given my love of textiles, here are a few that collide worlds:
- Family textiles as archival documentation
- The history and etymology of the bishop smocked dress and, generally, smocking as a decorative part of children’s clothing.